[Bf-committers] Status of C++

Wolfgang Draxinger wdraxinger.maillist at draxit.de
Mon Nov 15 21:57:00 CET 2010

Am Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:49:20 +0100
schrieb Leo Sutic <leo.sutic at gmail.com>:

> I know that it isn't the easiest language out there, but std::vector
> is kinda nice, and basic single inheritance, too. I have no problem
> with C, but that syntactic sugar of C++ is sweet in small doses.

Please for all gods sake, please don't try to push C++ into Blender.
It's a horrible language. This so called syntactic sugar creates more
problems than it solves.

C is an extremly versatile and powerfull language. And if you know how
to use it allows for much more OOP than ever possible in C++.

You may want to polish up your C++ knowledge:
http://yosefk.com/c++fqa/

Wolfgang