[Bf-committers] Need help with cmake debug build (MSVC)

lguillaume lecocqguillaume at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:59:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

I don't have problem with my debug compilation, I use msvc 2008 express,
cmake 2.6 patch 4. I do the compilation on windows 7 64 bits, the
compilation is for 32 bits.
The compilation run ok, what kind of information can I put to help you?

I do the compilation with :

//Include extra build details
WITH_BUILDINFO:BOOL=ON

//Enable Bullet (Physics Engine)
WITH_BULLET:BOOL=ON

//Enable GuardedAlloc for C++ memory allocation
WITH_CXX_GUARDEDALLOC:BOOL=OFF

//Enable DDS Support
WITH_DDS:BOOL=ON

//Enable Elbeem (Fluid Simulation)
WITH_ELBEEM:BOOL=ON

//Enable FFMPeg Support (http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/)
WITH_FFMPEG:BOOL=ON

//Enable FFTW3 support
WITH_FFTW3:BOOL=ON

//Enable Game Engine
WITH_GAMEENGINE:BOOL=ON

//Install accompanying scripts and language files needed to run
// blender
WITH_INSTALL:BOOL=ON

//Enable I18N   (International fonts and text)
WITH_INTERNATIONAL:BOOL=ON

//Enable Jack Support (http://www.jackaudio.org)
WITH_JACK:BOOL=OFF

//Enable best LZMA compression, used for pointcache
WITH_LZMA:BOOL=ON

//Enable fast LZO compression, used for pointcache
WITH_LZO:BOOL=ON

//Enable OpenAL Support (http://www.openal.org)
WITH_OPENAL:BOOL=ON

//Enable OpenCollada Support (http://www.opencollada.org/)
WITH_OPENCOLLADA:BOOL=OFF

//Enable OpenEXR Support (http://www.openexr.com)
WITH_OPENEXR:BOOL=ON

//Enable OpenJpeg Support (http://www.openjpeg.org/)
WITH_OPENJPEG:BOOL=ON

//Enable OpenMP (has to be supported by the compiler)
WITH_OPENMP:BOOL=OFF

//Build Player
WITH_PLAYER:BOOL=OFF

//Enable Embedded Python API
WITH_PYTHON:BOOL=ON

//Enable Quicktime Support
WITH_QUICKTIME:BOOL=OFF

//Enable use of SIMD (SSE) optimizations for the raytracer
WITH_RAYOPTIMIZATION:BOOL=ON

//Enable SDL for sound and joystick support
WITH_SDL:BOOL=ON

//Enable libsndfile Support (http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile)
WITH_SNDFILE:BOOL=OFF

//Enable LibTIFF Support