[Bf-committers] Need help with cmake debug build (MSVC)

Andrea Weikert andrea at aweikert.de
Mon May 24 17:25:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

I need to get cmake build running here on Windows to help Leif (GSOC
Unit Test Project) with the integration and couldn't get the debug build
working at all with VisualStudio 2008.

1. I had to disable WITH_TIFF and WITH_OPENCOLLADA, not important for me
now, but should eventually be fixed
2. The debug build immediately crashes and here I have no idea what is
causing this, the VisualStudio project files always worked in this
respect, but I have no idea what the difference could be. However, since
I want to use the cmake generated projectfiles for this, so any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrea