[Bf-committers] Need help with cmake debug build (MSVC)

Andrea Weikert andrea at aweikert.de
Mon May 24 19:03:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

lguillaume schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I don't have problem with my debug compilation, I use msvc 2008 express,
> cmake 2.6 patch 4. I do the compilation on windows 7 64 bits, the
> compilation is for 32 bits.
> The compilation run ok, what kind of information can I put to help you?
>
> I do the compilation with :
I did a reconfigure and regenerate of the projectfiles and a clean build
with your settings but unfortunately the result was the same at first,
but I checked a bit closer.

When I run the target 'Debug' the Output showed the following:

http://www.pasteall.org/13342

Since I now suspected that it has to do something with the translation
dll (gnu_gettext.dll) I disabled WITH_INTERNATIONAL and now it worked.

Thanks for checking and giving me the settings.

Andrea