[Bf-committers] Remove unused code

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 19:59:05 CET 2010

It also says here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Doc/Blender_Source/Files_structure

that the blender/source/tools/ directory is also unused.  If that is the
case, you might also try to remove that if you can.  I tried compiling it
without that directory, and it failed, but then I tried it with, and it also
failed.  I'm now testing it against a known good build, to make sure it
works without it.

~Leif Andersen

My first contribution to the blender community:
http://leifandersen.net/2010/03/23/good-feeling-my-first-slightly-major-open-source-contribution/