[Bf-committers] Particle Fluids Engine corrected patch

Raul Fernandez Hernandez raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Thu Mar 18 16:37:58 CET 2010

Hi all :)

Thanks to Jahka review and advices I have corrected the particle fluids
patch and have simplify it for better integration. Also I have discovered
and solved an important bug in the multi-fluids interaction that cause
strange behavior in fluids.

here you will find the new patch:

http://www.pasteall.org/11805/diff

and here a new test blend:

http://www.pasteall.org/blend/2223

The short list of changes are:

Important multifluids bugfix, better defaults and parameter naming and a
cleaner patch.

I have temporarily removed the particle color and temperature
visualization since are targeted for future design in Jahka framework, but
once committed the code will be easy to add back.

I will soon upload a pdf with all the features of particle fluids.
Once committed I will focus back on the surface creation over a fresh SVN
oficial build ;)

                                   Cheers  Farsthary