[Bf-committers] Blender 2.5 Windows 64bit compile

rob.nospam at 4mation.co.uk rob.nospam at 4mation.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 13:20:33 CET 2010

Hi,

I have a script which automatically checks out the windows libraries and
blender source from svn and does a clean build using cmake.

When I checkout blender and the 64 bit libraries from svn and do a 64 bit
build using CMake with the default settings, I get a fatal link error cannot
open input file 'buffer.lib'.

When comparing the 32 bit and 64 bit libraries, it appears that there are 2
libraries missing from the windows 64 bit OpenCollada svn: buffer.lib and
ftoa.lib

Regards,

Rob.