[Bf-committers] Possibility to create custom color-ramp properties / UI

bartius crouch bartius.crouch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 10:02:23 CET 2010

Basically we're restricted to the classes that are subclassed from the
id-type*. In the past I've had the need for assigning custom properties to
vertices, but that isn't supported either. If I remember correctly, the
reason is that it would make blender's internals clunky if every type
supported custom property assignation.

Bart.

* http://www.blender.org/documentation/250PythonDoc/bpy.types.ID.html