[Bf-committers] Possibility to create custom color-ramp properties / UI

Hart's Antler bhartsho at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 03:05:20 CET 2010

Custom Properties (IDProperties) could do the job if more objects supported them.  But right now you can only do custom properties on Mesh, Object, Material, Texture.  You can not do custom props on Texture slots, shader nodes and other places where it would be useful.  I have the same problem supporting all the possible options for the Ogre exporter.-brett