[Bf-committers] Cocoa port : First pure Cocoa version !

Damien Plisson damien.plisson at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 6 21:18:38 CEST 2009

Hi Galen,

Thanks :) I still have some work to make it fully stable.

You can either run CMake with the GUI, use the wizard from command
line (CMake -i), or pass directly the option on command line.
You don't need to rerun CMake all the time, it is needed mostly when
files are added/removed, CMakeLists.txt files are updated.

For SCons, I'll brief its experts very soon to get it updated.

Damien