[Bf-committers] Cocoa port : First pure Cocoa version !

Galen Beals galenbeals at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:39:31 CEST 2009

Hey everyone,

I'm new here. I'm really excited about this new Cocoa port! Nice one
Damien Plisson. That was fast. So I read that it's only supported
under CMake so I fianlly got around to building using XCode (I
normally use Scons). I just have a quick question about this: How do
we go about enabling Cocoa support? I saw in an earlier post about a
"WITH COCOA" option but where do I add this? I'm used to Scons with
it's centralized config file. Is there something like that for CMake
too?

Oh, I guess I have two questions: With Cmake, do I need to rebuild the
project files after each SVN update?

Thanks!

-=GB=-