[Bf-committers] Cocoa port : First pure Cocoa version !

Galen Beals galenbeals at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:50:06 CEST 2009

Thanks Damien! I didn't even know there was a GUI app. :) I did get it
to work just fine. Haven't found any Cocoa bugs yet other then the
font thing in external windows. But, you knew about that. :)
Just for future reference, how do you add it as a command line arg? I
couldn't find anything in the help about it. Say, if I was just
typing: cmake -G "Xcode"?

Thanks for doing such a bang up job Damien!

-=GB=-