[Bf-committers] Blender Network Rendering in Erlang

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:26:49 CEST 2009

Theres no reason we cant have a few render-farm tools, theres a number
for blender alredy - drqueue, farmerjoe and I read condor has been
used successfully for a blender render-farm.

Though if you want a high level of integration (inspect blender data,
use internal api calls) you'll need to have that part written in
python. Doubt Erlang bindings would be accepted in trunk.

- Campbell