[Bf-committers] Map Camera Coordinates to UV layer patch

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Fri Nov 13 22:37:46 CET 2009

On 14/11/2009, at 5:31 AM, Roland Hess wrote:

> Have "Unwrap from View" simply do this correctly when the view is a
> camera view. It's what you would expect anyway, but the unwrap code
> doesn't really deliver.

Sounds like a great plan to me! :) If unwrap from view's not working
properly, then that's something that definitely should be fixed, and
sounds like it would solve this problem.

As a side note, down the track, I'd really like to see more non-
destructive UV editing modifiers, but that's for another day...

cheers,

Matt