[Bf-committers] Win64 problems

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 02:02:48 CEST 2009

I just have to say that, and please don't take this as M$ bashing, but that response from M$ is really kinda scary. I mean that they know there is just so much stuff going on in their OS that even they can't keep track of it all to do an upgrade. wow. how complicated things have gotten from them.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.