[Bf-committers] GSoC 2009 Refraction and Caustic

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:38:04 CEST 2009

Two or three other people are also interested in these sorts of render
improvements, though you're the first to want to do an algorithm that
also works on the GPU.  Ah guess I can't really give email addresses
away here, but hopefully those other people will reply and help you
out.

Sounds like a possibility for a google summer of code project, if you
don't already have a job during um jun-august, or whatever the time
period is.

Joe