[Bf-committers] BGE active states

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:39:42 CET 2009

Hi all,

I was wondering: ¿the only way to keep active states if from the main
logic GUI mask?
Today I was playing with YoFrankie!, and I didn't understand why some
added scripts doesn't work (sometimes yes, sometimes no), even in some
used states that the game uses... until I realized that I turned off
some states on the mask to be possible to edit the many cables of the
game logic...
In that case... I need to check how is every mask of every object before
edit them (is impossible to edit and connect cables without hide some
states)? or there is another way that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Natanael.