[Bf-committers] [19387] trunk/blender/extern/ffmpeg/subdir .mak: Added some missing dirs that need to be created for

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:05:22 CET 2009

Talking on that, I'm getting linking problems since recent FFMpeg updates (I
did update lib/windows/).
scons+msvc here

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'avcodec-51.lib
scons: *** [C:\Blender\build\win32-vc\bin\blender.exe] Error 1181

In the mean time I'm compiling with [WITH_BF_FFMPEG=FALSE].
But I was wondering with Peter or Benoit are aware of that.
Cheers,

Dalai