[Bf-committers] BGE: FSAA request

Mitchell Stokes mitchell at daboys4u.com
Thu Feb 5 07:53:47 CET 2009

Yes, FSAA would be nice indeed. However, I replied because I noticed
down at the bottom, it says:

blenderpayer fullscreen frequency not working:
blenderplayer.exe -f 320 240 16 30
resolution: ok (320x240)
bit depth: ok (16)
frequency mode: 60 fps WHY?

blenderplayer -h deprecated
the help for blenderplayer is not updated…

I'm working on making sure the -h text is up to date, but as for the
-f (and -w flags) they are broken for bundled runtimes (File -> Save
As Runtime), but work fine when launching a .blend through
blenderplayer. Here's a tracker entry for the fix:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=18181&group_id=9&atid=306

--Mitchell "Moguri" Stokes