[Bf-committers] Blender 2.49b Script/Plugin Installer.

Brendon Murphy meta.androcto1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 19:15:33 CEST 2009

Re: Blender 2.49b.
hi,
Rather than including external scripts 2.4x in Blender as I have requested.
I would like to create an installer for each platform.
This would contain/install all the External Scripts & Plugins that are
tested for 2.4x.
I think this would be a good addition to the blender.org download page, for
each platform.
(not hidden away somewhere, but under the individual download.)
The scripts & plugins extend Blender in a large way & an installer would be
very popular.
I look forward to your thoughts on this matter.

On a side note:
Why not call Blender 2.49b > Blender 2.49 Final.
Then be done with it.

Thanks, some responses would be appreciated.

Brendon.