[Bf-committers] design question

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:25:47 CEST 2008

ah well many of the code implementation for e.g. meshes, textures, whatever
does have unlinking functions.  it'd mostly be a matter of reorganizing the
code to be more generalized.  also those algorithms tend to be fairly slow,
since they usually have to go through every single other block in the .blend
file that might reference the block it's trying to remove, to check them.