[Bf-committers] Question about protocol.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Oct 17 15:19:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'd like to add that these issues *always* pop up in week(s) before
release... and we should not update such important things then. :)
Changing to better default is welcome, there are many quirks in current
one. As for now, i'd say its better to wait for 2.50. It keeps docs
working too.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands