[Bf-committers] Question about protocol.

Roland Hess rolandh at reed-witting.com
Fri Oct 17 13:44:10 CEST 2008

I've been following the discussion on funboard, and I really think it
should stay there. Here's why:

It would be quite simple for you yourself (or a group you get together)
to create a new default file, find some new users, and see how they
react to it. Does it really make a difference? .ZIP and release that
"version" of Blender, and see if you can get some first timers to
download and try it. With that sort of research under your belt, you
might have some animation to make an argument based on more than just
theory.

--
Roland Hess