[Bf-committers] Question about protocol.

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 06:07:40 CEST 2008

Thank you both for the reply.  I will go ahead and release a "default
blender file for beginners" through the my ongoing thread at the XNA boards
as Roland suggested and see what happens. (Great suggestion btw.  I wasn't
sure if I could do that sort of thing.)  And thank you Ton for being
receptive about the idea.  I think you're right.  I hear there are a lot of
changes in the works for 2.50 and updating defaults to coincide with new
docs makes for much better timing.
phong.