[Bf-committers] Call for test build 1

Chuck Schwalbach charles at charlesschwalbach.com
Mon Mar 10 01:38:47 CET 2008

I got past that particular error; but I am now currently getting:

cc-1077 c99: ERROR File =
source/blender/blenkernel/intern/collision.c, Line = 437
  The indicated declaration has no storage class or type specifier.

  DO_INLINE void collision_interpolateOnTriangle(float to[3], float
v1[3], float v2[3], float v3[3], double w1, double w2, double w3)

That is just the first of 66 errors in that file. It is burping on
DO_INLINE all over the place.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chuck