[Bf-committers] baking "ambient occlusion" degraded

Melchior FRANZ melchior.franz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:06:03 CET 2008

* Melchior FRANZ -- Sunday 09 March 2008:
> Since one or two days "ambient occlusion" baking gives worse
> results.

No, I take that back, sorry. Just compared with the "Release
Candidate" (alias 2.46alpha), and it shows the same artifacts.
I had changed some nearby faces, but not those that are now
rendered with black holes. Would be great if an AO baked
texture could be used right away, without having to fix it
in Gimp.  :-}

m.