[Bf-committers] Modifier stack refactor

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 20:08:12 CEST 2008

Hey Ben,
Agree splitting up modifier.c into files in nice but is this something
thats holding back further development?
If its mainly an organizational change, it could be better to wait
until 2.47 is out.
Otherwise if your sure this can go into 2.47 and its not too tricky
for GSOC students see what bdiego thinks about including the changes
in stable.
- 2c