[Bf-committers] Modifier stack refactor

Ben Batt benbatt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 07:04:07 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I've been working on refactoring the modifier stack, mainly to create
a more sensible directory structure and split modifier.c up into one
file per modifier. There is a (somewhat brief) description at
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Modifier_API_Refactor . If anyone
has any comments or is already working on something similar, I'd be
glad to hear from you.

If people think this is worth committing, what would be the
appropriate branch to commit to? So far I've been working in the
trunk. I can hold off until after the 2.47 release if necessary.

Thanks,
Artificer