[Bf-committers] Python new particle system module

Janne Karhu jhkarh at utu.fi
Mon Feb 11 11:43:20 CET 2008

Hi Cédric,

atleast at some point during the physics sprint it was decided that the
new particles would be in the first release without any python
connections. There are a lot of new things to consider and afterwards
probably many many more things will be possible through python compared to
the old system. The first priority is to get everything working properly
in the internal code, after that python can start poking around :) I
realize that this will make some old scripts non-functional for the
release, but as a perfect conversion from the old particle system is
impossible even without python scripts in the system I don't think it's a
big difference.

Janne