[Bf-committers] Python new particle system module

Cédric PAILLE cedricpaille at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 22:18:13 CET 2008

Hi all,

At first, please excuse my poor englsh, I'm new to the mailing list.

I was waiting since it's in the SVN for the new particle system python
module, but it seems that nobody's working on it...
So I've beginned to write it myself.

It's almost finished, right now, but I need some pointers to code a function
similar to the old getParticlesLoc() of the effect module.

Can somebody tell me how to get the particles location and hair segments ?

I've tried to look at the "draw_object.c", but it's hard to understand.

Hair drawing seems to use the particle cache, and particle uses a function
to retrieve the location.

Last question : Are you interested to integate it in the SVN ?

Cheers.

--
Cedric PAILLE.