[Bf-committers] FSA suggestion

Myvain myvain at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 3 19:55:12 CET 2008

I don't know if it's a bug so i prefer to post it here :  with the FSA option activated, the files (.exr) are saved in the temp directory on the hard disk and are never deleted. I have made only four  tests with three different scenes : 20 files - 100 Mo on the hard disk !
Can we have an option to choose where are saved the files and/or to delete temp files ?

Another (very) little problem : if i try to render an unsaved scene (the default cube for example), the .exr files take the name of the last entry of the "open recent" menu. A little confusing

Poor english.. sorry :/