[Bf-committers] Patch #8034 still not committed

markus.ilmola at pp.inet.fi markus.ilmola at pp.inet.fi
Thu Apr 10 17:55:06 CEST 2008

Looking at the patch tracker it seems that my patch #8034 is still not
committed
to the svn. The reason seems to be that the new macro "MA_HALO_SOFT" has the
same
value as existing macro "MA_RADIO". So what value should it have? Is there
even
any free values left? I would like to point out that some other existing
macros
have overlapping value too: "MA_HALOPUNO" and "MA_ONLYCAST" have the same
value
0x2000 and "MA_NOMIST" and "MA_HALO_SHADE" have the same value 0x4000.

ps. Can I get someone assigned to my other patch: #8540