[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [10763] trunk/blender/source/blender/src/ drawmesh.c: * Applying [ #6730 ] Fixing in-Blender displaying of GE bitmap text by Mal Duffin (mal_CanDo)

Mal Mal malachyduffin at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:29:44 CEST 2007

Hi Campbell,

> Vertex colors are using lights in Textured Draw Type, and when there are
> no lights, vertex colors render black. however when there is a UVLayer
> it renders properly.

Was Vertex Colouring always drawing incorrectly by default in Blender
Viewport, when there were no textures applied ( but correctly when a
UV layer is attached? ) and worked fine within GE?

If you can upload a simple .blend file ( eg with a simple object, with
vertex colouring ), and some text explaining what to look for,  I'll
look into getting it working properly.

Regards...
Mal

!DSPAM:18,46544fe336371179116734!