[Bf-committers] Summer of Code Idea -- Renderman Integration

Ramon Carlos Ruiz ramoncarlosruiz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 01:16:35 CET 2007

well . . . all render exporters are waiting for the api developing but
in the mean time you can take a closer look to the yafray exporter . .
. that is what a lot of us are doing and for the example. I understand
the problem of the Catmull Clark you can do for example a fake
modifier that will indicate how the exporter will behave

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a116/RCRuiz/MentalRay/Test/?action=view&current=catmull-clark.jpg

Regards
Carlos