[Bf-committers] Sunday meeting, Release progress

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Tue Jan 23 19:12:46 CET 2007

We should get rid of this MT_Stream.h and all those << operators, it's just
causing hassle.

Bullet can replace both Solid and Sumo/Moto. All the Moto stuff can be
replace by Bullet/Linearmath, also for fluid-sim and csg can use those.

Hans, can you continue what you started, perhaps you can just add a '#ifdef
INCOMPATIBLE_DEBUGGING ' around all those problematic << occurences?
All this is just debugging, including 'BOP_Mesh::print' etc.

Thanks,
Erwin