[Bf-committers] Crease in multires

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Sun Jan 21 12:04:15 CET 2007

would that then break compatibility of files? or would it mean two
smooth options would need to be offered?  perhaps the current MRM smooth
needs also to be added to the modifier stack to offer both sub div and
that, in order to keep backwards compatibility without it being a random
and isolated exception.

Doug