[Bf-committers] 6dof support - where to get involved? Is it possible?

randomJavaTroll randomjavatroll at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 10:25:15 CET 2007

Dear Blender team,
I am proposing you to do an enhancement which some other modern 3d modelling
apps have since long. I tried to talk with one of the developers involved
with the 6dof patch, and stopped to get answers since about a month, not
even "go ask elsewhere" or "we do not need your help". I tried to discuss it
on this list, no single answer.

Could you tell me why? Is this the wrong list to ask things like that? Or
don't you want the 6dof api at all? Or what?

I am not going to extend the Blender code, if I do not even know what's the
Blender team opinion on this, or what are they goping to do with the 6dof
support. Or why they completely ignored the 6dof patch from another
developer.