[Bf-committers] More release logs

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Sun Feb 25 14:52:27 CET 2007

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
[...]
> It's apparent that making logs is increasingly difficult. Especially
> developers who maintain parts on regular basis (Nick, Ben, Campbell,
> Joshua, Peter, Erwin) are invited to document work in advance more.
> Especially end-user summaries with examples and pictures.

As soon as my Book is ready I will have more time to work a bit for
Blender itself (until I need to make some money ;-), I think I can make
  demo.blends for new features, write some end-user docs and manage the
gamengine bug tracker. Of course I am a bit biassed to the realtime part
of Blender.

Carsten