[Bf-committers] More release logs

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Feb 25 14:18:47 CET 2007

Hi,

I've been going over commits of past 7 months (almost 2000), extracting
the rest of the goodies from the code, as listed here:
http://www.blender.org/development/release-logs/blender-243/243-
features/

The amount of commits is just not fun anymore! :)

For this list I've skipped all commits for projects I know already have
pages documented in our log. I also skipped all bugfixes, that's too
many to list. And I skipped all Mesh edit commits, hoping that Geoffrey
will document that himself still.

It's apparent that making logs is increasingly difficult. Especially
developers who maintain parts on regular basis (Nick, Ben, Campbell,
Joshua, Peter, Erwin) are invited to document work in advance more.
Especially end-user summaries with examples and pictures.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org