[Bf-committers] Bulgarian translation and some interface bugs

Victor Dachev vdachev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 01:13:13 CET 2006

Hi,

We are ready with 2822 strings of the bulgarian translation of Blender.
The file could be found at http://bgfreaks.org/Blender/Blender.tar.gz .
Could someone add it?

We have two problems.

The first one is that Blender's font does not support Cyrillic alphabet,
so for testing I used others ( http://bgfreaks.org/Blender/FreeSans.ttf
) for instance, which do.

The secound is seen on different instalations no matter the operating
system or hardware (for example I have it in Linux, but in Windows don't
on the same hardware and version of Blender). We tested it a lot on Win
and *.nix but didn't find a rule. No matter if you change Blender's
version or reinstall, if you had the problem, you'll have it again and
vise versa.
The problem is with he bootom menus (when there are several tabbed if
you mouse over, you could see parts of the menus, supposed to be in
hidden back tabs. If you use "Use textured fonts", the "add" menu
becomes odd ( http://bgfreaks.org/Blender/interface_bug_1.jpg - problems
with UTF-8? ) where it is Cyrillic. If you don't - you have only the
problem at the bottom ( http://bgfreaks.org/Blender/interface_bug_2.jpg ).

Victor Dachev & Milen Milkoff