[Bf-committers] Sun CC Solaris build

Vladimír Marek vlmarek at volny.cz
Mon Nov 27 01:57:42 CET 2006

Hi,

My name is Vladimir and I'm working on porting CVS Blender to Sun CC
compiler. I am already able to produce binary, thought I haven't tried
to compile with all options like OpenAL yet). I can publish the binary
if anyone is interested.

Now I'm trying to slowly push my changes back to CVS. Once the source
code will be able to compile from vanilla CVS, I am able to publish
daily CVS build for x86 and sparc Solaris. Because blender revealed bug
in Sun CC, I will be probably for some time the only one able to build
it. I'm pushing the fix to next CC patch, then building should be easy.

Thanks everyone for Blender.

--
	neuron