[Bf-committers] MSVC 7.1 compilation with scons : python short cut alt-p does not work at all .

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Nov 27 11:07:56 CET 2006

Hi,

Bah, I could have remembered this is a can of worms!
I've committed a tweak, which should work better (at least for Nathan
it does now!)

Rule now is that:
- if ALT or CTRL is pressed
   - if the ascii is not a punctuation character
     - then treat this as a hotkey

I can also leave out the punctuation test...

-Ton-