[Bf-committers] Sun CC Solaris build

Barbie LeVile barbie at gods-inc.de
Mon Nov 27 03:54:50 CET 2006

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 01:57:42 +0100
Vladimír Marek <vlmarek at volny.cz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Vladimir and I'm working on porting CVS Blender to Sun CC
> compiler. I am already able to produce binary, thought I haven't tried
> to compile with all options like OpenAL yet). I can publish the binary
> if anyone is interested.

As fellow Solaris user, exellent.
I have a CC build up 2.37T3 but since the elbeem code was intruduced it
couldn't get it work anymore (Lazy ass me :)).

What compiler version and solaris version are you building with?

--
Barbie - Prayers are like junkmail for Jesus

I have seen things you lusers would not believe.
I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.
All these things will be lost in time, like the root partition last
week. Time to die.