[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include BDR_sculptmode.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_scene_types.h blender/source/blender/src drawview.c sculptmode.c space.c

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 09:01:33 CET 2006

About the Deep Paint method, I did download the demo earlier tonight
and tried it, but I don't much like the feeling; it requires a little
bit too much control, and makes my wrist ache. However, your idea of
locking it with MMB might make it less hard to use.

Regarding hotkeys that are 'definitely' safe to remove, does it still
make sense to remove them even if sculptmode doesn't actually end up
needing them for anything?

-Nicholas