[Bf-committers] Re: FFMPEG status

Gabriel Beloin gbeloin at netrevolution.com
Sat May 20 17:44:37 CEST 2006

>>Also the fact that it must be compiled in mingw leave a big problem for
>>release...
>>

>Sorry, I do not understand.
>

>>So out of curiosity is FFMPEG still a feasible goal for a near release?
>>

>Why not?
>
>Greetings,
>Peter

Because the official release is made in MSVC I beleive? Or I'm the only
one who don't understand something.
Anyway sory for the complain kind of email, will try to build you a
small demo file. Had difficulties to output DIVX file also, and the
sequencer didn't want to load a mpeg2 file it just outputed ;).
(writing this as reminder, I'll fill a bugreport if I can reproduce).
big thanks again for this feature, It saved my butt.