[Bf-committers] Real-time GPU rendering for previews

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Tue May 2 02:04:25 CEST 2006

Nearly forgot the other reason for posting ;)

They seem to be using a node based system for rendering, so it ties in a
bit with Tons new node system.

http://members.gamedev.net/jhoxley/Dissertation/IOTD/CompleteFrameRendering3.png

If some of the processing of the nodes could be passed on to a GPU,
there could be some potential for saving on rendering time.
Mal