[Bf-committers] spaceball patch 3688

Stealth Apprentice stealthapprentice at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 21:28:52 CET 2006

A little research turns up libusb as a cross-platform
method of accessing USB. I've done some testing
libusb-win32, and it can see the device (and my
joysticks, mice, etc)

libusb is licensed under LGPL.

Does it sound okay to everyone to pursue a libusb
based solution?

(To Ed's comment, using it in Blender is really fun.
You can navigate the scene almost unconsciously while
you work. When positioning objects you find yourself
tweaking the position & the view simultaneously.)