[Bf-committers] Working on Big Patch for GE...

Brian Eason spike1907 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:11:19 CET 2006

Hey Thx guys.  About the bugs yes there are quite a few.  But there are not
as many bugs as there are just holes punched through alot of the code.
I'm GMT -8 unfortunately :(  and I went to bed at 4 after working on blender
all night.  Its noon here and I'm just now checking my mail.  Well maybe
next time.  I'll poke my head in an out of #blender coders on occasion.
Maybe I'll see you guys in there.

FWI...  I'm spike1907, the person asking seemingly simple questions bout the
source all the time.

l8er,
Brian