[Bf-committers] Working on Big Patch for GE...

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Sun Feb 26 14:13:46 CET 2006

Hi Brian,

>     Well I guess that's It for now.  Please tell me your thoughts.
> And if you prefer that this stuff didn't happen plz tell me ASAP so I
> don't get to deep to have to just throw it all away.

Those new features sound excellent!

It might be worth coming along to the IRC meeting on Sundays ( today )
at 3pm GMT

http://www.blender.org/cms/Chat.158.0.html  ( #blendercoders is the IRC
channel you want to visit )

With the active developers on the GE rising ( Erwin, SnailRose,
Dreamkatana and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head ),
at some stage there may be overlap and a more formal grouping might be
of benefit.  However, at the moment any new features in the GE are very
welcome!

Regards...
Mal