[Bf-committers] Re: Working on Big Patch for GE...

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sun Feb 26 21:52:35 CET 2006

Welcome, new development should be appreciated.
I assume you want to improve the game engine in some way, just like
snailrose does, and that's great, its open source.

My recent contributions just focus on improving Bullet physics, add vehicle
and other physics features, work on its performance, make the engine a
plugin. That's I can offer with my limited time.

If you really want certain bugs fix, either learn to code, or make a great
demo that motives someone to fix the bug.
Erwin